Photography workshops you can do more than once from $75 and less. Photo walks $10 for members
Photography Workshops and Photo Walks
NO FRILLS JUST THE SKILLS
About my photography workshops
My advanced location photography workshops are held in and around the Clevedon area (Hunua, Kawakawa Bay, Maraetai, Beachlands) and some venture further out. All of my studio workshops are in my Clevedon studio.
Please consider that before joining as mentioned in the terms.
My photography workshops are always hands on and small from 5-10 people so you are not competing for attention. They include, Portraits using natural light and reflectors on location: Mastering your speed light to create beautiful portraits with a studio look: Studio lighting for fitness portraits, Night Photography basics, Using ND filters and more
About photo walks?
Photo walks allow you to practice taking photos of just about everything—from architecture to people and it’s a wonderful opportunity to meet like minded people of all ages, while learning new techniques and developing your skills at a comfortable pace.
People of all photographic abilities and experience are welcome on photo walks and that includes people who like to snap with their camera phones!
Walks are conducted monthly from November to April in the Clevedon area and I try to schedule them for every second Saturday starting at 5pm for approximately 2 hrs
Facebook group for members
Members get access to our Facebook group for ongoing support and advise. Workshop updates, Buying or upgrading equipment, Technical advice, Competitions, Paid modeling opportunities, and more.
On a photo walk it’s not practical to bring every piece of equipment you own so we encourage you to work with what you have. A zoom lens 18-250mm is very versatile and we always have a set subject to work on as well.
Don’t bog yourself down with a lot of STUFF and wear comfortable shoes.
Photo walks are $10 for paid members and $20 for casual non members.
My photography workshops are small in number from 5 to 10 people at each and are suitable for beginners and the more advanced. I am a firm believer in, you don’t need the best gear out there just get the best out of the gear you already have.
My workshops will also include, Portraits with a single speed light, natural light portraits on location, High speed action photography on location with dogs, Night photography basics, Studio flash for fitness photography, Beauty lighting, Editing and more.
You will also get on going support via my members group with over 50 members.
A common thing I keep hearing is people have paid $250- $1000s for a workshop and it was great, but then they haven’t used their camera for a while and what they learned is now lost. With my workshops and photo walks you can attend regularly and learn at your own pace in smaller doses for less.
Advanced Photography Workshops
Photography Workshops Terms and Conditions
Deposits and Refunds.
- If you don’t turn up deposit is non refundable.
- If you cancel and your space cannot be filled your deposit is non refundable but can be transfered to another workshop
- Balance of payment due on the day of the workshop. Cash is Ok
- No refunds given on membership if you join up and find you can not make it to workshops etc.
- Images can only be used in your own portfolio.
- Images may not be sold or used commercially in any way without the models permission or models parents’ permission.
- Photographers are to make low res images available to models. They can have a discrete watermark
- Models to tag photographers page when posting images.
- Models may use images in their own portfolio.
Membership All changes come into affect 30th March 2021.
- Membership is $40 per year if you join before June 1st 2021.
- After June 1st $60 per year.
- Membership gives you access to all workshops at the listed price: Casuals an extra $30 on top of that.
- Membership gives you access to all photo walks for $10 pp: Casuals $20 pp.
- You are solely responsible for the safety and security of our own gear at all times
- Members get access to our Facebook group for ongoing support and advise. Workshop updates, Buying or upgrading equipment, Technical advice, Competitions, Paid modeling opportunities, etc
Would you like to learn more in a private lesson. Portrait photography with natural light? Portrait photography with flash lighting? Night photography and slow shutter speeds? Sports and action photography. Contact Clint
Home Page because because because because because because because because because